We Are Your Trusted Advisor.
Our unique approach to implementing cloud-based Oracle ERP and CRM systems is multidimensional. We focus on your business processes, requirements, and user adoption along with the platform that drives them. The end goal is to implement tools that enable your organization to compete on a global level.
IT Partner with a Shared Vision. MorganFranklin’s Oracle implementation teams help organizations accelerate the Oracle ERP implementation cycle to achieve measurable long-term performance improvement and scalability.
Defining the strategy in migrating existing businesses and new businesses to Oracle enterprise cloud solutions.
We believe in implementing an industry best-standard process, not just software. Software only works as well as it is implemented. Many only understand this after going through an implementation and experiencing challenges. We have extensive ERP experience and know how to mitigate risks and challenges to get implementations right the first time.
Every organization’s cloud ERP/CRM solution does not exist in a vacuum. It must work in concert with other applications and systems. Our integration experts provides tailored solutions to fit each unique integration need.
Data Conversions & Data Mapping
Data is an integral part of any implementation. The success of an organization is defined by how well it can translate data into information and generate useful analytics. Our unique strategy focuses on data quality, translation, governance, analysis, and relevant security. We focus on defining data correctly, establishing proper data governance and providing tools to manage and analyze your data long-term.
Transformation Program & Project Management
Setting the stage for significant business and technical change is important to the success of the transformation initiative. We do that by establishing a governance structure with strong executive commitment. The structure is further supported by sound Transformation Program and Project Management. Our teams are highly experienced in this area and provide management expertise in operational program and project management. We leverage specialized tools and industry best practice to accelerate the path to Oracle Cloud platforms.
Support & Optimization
Additional Oracle services by our teams post deployment are the following:
- Application Management and System Administration
- Post-Production Support Day 2
- Re-engineering of business processes to implement industry best practice
Why MorganFranklin Consulting
We help our clients achieve impact from strategy through implementation.
Our core belief is that digital transformation and the move to an Oracle Cloud ERP platforms needs different type of expertise depending on where an organization is in the process. We bring a cross functional team with differing and complementary skills during the course of a transformation coupled with the core team to provide continuity.
- Extensive technical accounting, business process, controls and technology expertise
- Oracle-certified professionals
- The MorganFranklin Way delivery model
- Flexible delivery model, on-site and remote delivery
They’re intellectually curious and honest. And they’re self-effacing. Just the kind of people everyone likes to work with.
-Forbes, June 13, 2016
Oracle Cloud and EBS
Record to Report
Procure to Pay
Lead to Cash
Time & Resource Management
Design to Build
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Collaborative advisor helping to evaluate your unique requirements and driving the decision-making process to identify the appropriate solution for your organization
- Certified consultants to design and configure Oracle ERP
- Experienced Project Manager to develop and manage project plans and meet agreed-upon deadlines
- Functional and technical resources to support customizations, integrations, user-acceptance testing and data conversion
- On-Site, offshore or hybrid delivery of projects as needed. The ability to source critical skills and talent needed for delivery through offshore offices.
- Post-go-live roadmap and Day 2-support strategy following implementation
Aerospace & Defense
Biotech & Life Sciences
Energy & Environment
Manufacturing & Distribution
Media & Entertainment
Restaurant & Hospitality
Retail & Consumer Products
Technology & Software
Transportation & Logistics