Strategic ERP Consulting Services
ERP implementations can be a complex challenge for businesses aiming to streamline operations and improve overall efficiency. MorganFranklin brings professional experience and expertise in technology, accounting, finance and risk to help companies successfully select, implement and support their ERP and partner with them on their digital transformation journey. Through our process assessments, we craft tailored solutions that align with your unique business requirements.
Whether it’s offshore, offshore-on-site, or full on-site support, our delivery model is adaptable to fit your requirements. We boast the capability to engage resources in different geographies across time zones, showcasing our flexibility. Our expertise extends across diverse industry domains, including financial services, manufacturing and logistics, aerospace & defense, and food & beverage, further enhancing our ability to deliver tailored solutions for organizations.
Why ERP Implementation Matters
Implementing an ERP system is a strategic decision that can change the way your organization functions. A successful ERP implementation has the benefits of improved efficiency and streamlined processes, real-time data visibility, enhanced collaboration, improved scalability and flexibility, and the ability to maintaining compliance with industry regulations and standards.
MorganFranklin brings tools and methodologies to serve as the basis for our technology transformation and change management strategy. We tailor our approach and methodology to align with each of our client’s specific needs and requirements. MorganFranklin is focused on prevention of problems versus inspection after the problem has surfaced.
Our Key ERP Consulting Services
- Vendor/ERP platform selection
- ERP project planning and phasing
- Design and business process reengineering aligned with Industry best practices
- ERP implementation (For Specific Platforms – Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft)
- Integration design and custom solutions
- Data governance & Data warehousing
- Reporting and BI
- Change Management
- ERP Project and Program management – IV&V
- Post implementation support
Ensure alignment, we will partner with your team to develop a roadmap that captures the vision, key activities, tasks and ongoing requirements that will cater to the ever-changing needs of the business and dynamics of the environment.
Why MorganFranklin Consulting
- Independent voice and verification
- Ability to engage the right team members to fill project manager responsibilities
- Deep program management and transformational leadership expertise.
- Deep subject matter expertise.
- Operational experience.
- Proven experience architecting
- Process improvement and process
- An advisor with fortitude.
- Mitigates risk of dependence on a single individual.
- Ability to dial up and dial down support.
Every organization is unique. Our vendor-agnostic approach means that we assess your specific needs and recommend the ERP solution that aligns best with your organizational goals. Contact us today.