TRANSFORM YOUR ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
A Flexible Approach to Technical Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Audit Matters
No matter where your company is in the business lifecycle, it’s likely you will be challenged with complex accounting, financial reporting, or audit matters. From the implementation of new accounting and reporting standards to the optimization of internal controls and core processes, even the most capable finance and accounting teams can require support.
MorganFranklin’s Accounting and Risk Advisory services enable your company to focus on the activities that are most impactful to its strategic goals. Our team of experts is here to help with critical activities including:
- Providing timely answers to technical accounting questions
- Assessing and implementing new accounting standards
- Preparing financial statements, SEC filings (such as Form S-1, Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, S-4), and management reporting
- Assisting with transaction-related demands (such as valuation, purchase accounting)
- Audit readiness and support
- Liaising with your auditors to address complex accounting and related internal control challenges
- Internal control design and effectiveness
- Management transition services
- Operational accounting and financial analysis
- Assessing the design and effectiveness of your internal controls environment
Need immediate assistance on-call and at your fingertips? Our Technical Accounting Solution Center (TASC) offers on-demand support for your critical technical accounting and financial reporting challenges. Tap into our seasoned and highly technical experts without the burden of minimum fees or long delays. Contact our TASC team today and we’ll be with you all the way.
MorganFranklin Consulting takes a comprehensive approach to addressing your business’s unique set of obstacles and challenges. We work with you to anticipate and effectively respond to changing accounting matters and financial reporting challenges; redesign your finance organizational strategy to create immediate and lasting value; and turnaround operations to generate long-term profitability.