Data is the new superpower permeating across the business landscape and it has emerged as today’s business currency. As data has become mainstream, so too have the ways to analyze it with more tools than ever before to identify, create, blend, and share, simultaneously across the omni channel customer experience. In short, data is the ultimate source of value in driving business strategy and performance; and the decision to (or not) harness its power could have lasting consequences.
Imagine having the capabilities to see, understand, and predict everything, at any point in time or to have the ability to gain insights into your customer’s feelings. By optimizing your data assets and building a seamless data architecture, you can make better and faster decisions across every segment of your business—from the actions of your customers, to your products ecosystem, and even within and across the moving parts within your own supply chain.
Leaders today understand they must embrace data science in order to make better business decisions for tomorrow. MorganFranklin Consulting works with you to uncover data assets that will help you make thorough and thoughtful data-based decisions to solve your challenges.
MorganFranklin enables businesses to transform findings into actionable data-driven insights that address common pain points, including:
- Bridging the gap between leadership goals and data informed decisioning
- Processing structured and unstructured data sources such as webservers, social media, and data streamed from online sources via APIs, web scraping and other tools
- Managing big data storage in relational, non-relational, and multidimensional databases (on-premise or cloud-based)
- Applying big data tools, such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, or Kafka to quickly stream, clean, and analyze data, regardless of volume
- Creating custom machine learning algorithms that fit your business needs
- Evaluating, interpreting, and tuning models prior to deployment
- Deploying models using RestAPIs or cloud-based frameworks such as AWS or Azure, or integrating these frameworks into existing applications
- Addressing data security and privacy
- Data visualization and pattern correlation
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Emotional sentiment analysis, neural networks and deep learning
The MorganFranklin Way™
With the increased pace of new technology being introduced to the market, it can be overwhelming to determine which tools would work best with your infrastructure. With expertise across a variety of big data and artificial intelligence (AI) tools, MorganFranklin will help you understand and solve your most complex data challenges and needs.
MorganFranklin’s approach combines data science, software development, and IT operations best practices to create a custom solution that works for you. This means you will receive an infrastructure that will allow you to easily access, analyze, build and deploy models to help you gain new insights into your business. Our team will provide you with:
- A thorough assessment and evaluation for your company’s data infrastructure
- Implemention of cutting-edge machine learning applications
- Guidance in using a variety of big data, machine learning, cloud, and software engineering tools and platforms, including Kafka, Spark, Python, R, Tensorflow, PyTorch, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- 30+ years of combined experience with technical expertise in navigating each data analytics step.