TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL REPORTING SERVICES
Helping You Meet Complex Technical Accounting, Financial Reporting and Operational Challenges
Does your team have the time they need to keep up with changes in GAAP to address your company’s complex accounting issues? Do you readily know the answers to the reporting implications of the transaction your company is about to close? Do you know where to begin to assess the financial statement impacts of adopting a new accounting standard and the resulting operational and internal control effects?
Keeping current with and understanding accounting standards and financial reporting guidance requires in-depth knowledge and expertise from technical accountants, which can be difficult for even the most capable finance and accounting teams.
No matter where your company is in the business lifecycle—from startup to exit and all the stages in between—it’s likely you will face complex accounting matters. Companies turn to MorganFranklin for expertise and resources to address complex technical accounting matters. Our experts help navigate these challenges by providing hands-on assistance, including:
- Providing timely answers to technical accounting questions
- Assessing and implementing new accounting standards
- Preparing for an audit
- Liaising with your auditors to address complex accounting and related internal control challenges
- Stepping in to fill day-to-day operational needs
- Translating and operationalizing a change in accounting guidance to your business
- Assessing the design and effectiveness of your internal controls environment.
Additionally, our Technical Accounting Solution Center (TASC) provides on-demand support to help companies address ongoing technical accounting challenges.
Financial Reporting Challenges
We view technical accounting and financial reporting to be more than just debits, credits, and disclosures. We take a comprehensive approach by offering services that address each business’s unique set of obstacles and challenges. We provide financial reporting expertise in areas including:
- Preparing financial statements and SEC filings (such as Form S-1, Form S-4, Form 10-Q, Form 10-K)
- Assisting with transaction-related demands (such as valuation, purchase accounting, carve-outs)
- Operational Accounting and Financial Analysis
The MorganFranklin Way™
We help companies anticipate and respond to technical accounting and financial reporting challenges with our team of experts who have “seen it before.”
We are not constrained by the independence conflicts global audit firms often face working with their clients. Whether we work with you remotely or deploy experts to work with you onsite, count on the MorganFranklin team to dovetail seamlessly with your organization and give you peace of mind as we’re with you all the way through to completion, ensuring the job will get done in a high-quality, timely manner.