ADVISORY TO EXECUTIVES & BOARDS
Improve Enterprise Cybersecurity Performance and Reduce High Risk
Cybersecurity Strategy Analysis, Operations and Business Plan Development
MorganFranklin’s cybersecurity Advisor Services provide access to security professionals that offers senior managers a thorough understanding of an organization’s security profile, and the impact it could have on its brand. An effective cybersecurity program includes many key components that need consistent updates and maintenance, and our cybersecurity advisors will help determine the priorities, through complex analysis and ranking highest risks, in which those areas should be addressed. This information can then be presented to stakeholders and key decision makers for further action and budgeting.
With many years of experience in collaborating with and influencing leadership to adopt a cybersecurity mindset, our advisors will guide the organization on how to build and/or maintain best security practices in its business strategy and operations.
It is becoming increasingly more difficult to keep up with security regulations and compliances that may apply to an organization, and that’s just another reason why our advisors are here. They have access to dedicated resources that keep their ear to the ground on any emerging breaches, advisories, and legislative updates, and can notify the right parties of any pertinent information that could impact business.
Intel & Incident Response
Every company needs to understand their attack surface and be prepared in the event of an attack, because it’s not so much a matter of if, but when. Our advisors can develop and implement proper incident response plans and playbooks to save any organization the stress and worry that comes with even the most minor of breaches. Having an incident response plan, as well as personnel properly trained on how to implement the plan during an attack, gives peace of mind throughout an entire organization.
MorganFranklin’s cyber advisors can serve as the cybersecurity advocates, advising executives and board members on the best strategies and processes that will keep the organization protected from data and security breaches. We’ll work directly with C-level executives towards the security investment that’s right for the corporation, aligning each department’s objectives with the logistics of the entire operation.
We take a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity. MorganFranklin’s cybersecurity advisors will help determine what cybersecurity priorities should be in order to create a cybersecurity strategy customized to meet the needs of an organization.
With years of experience collaborating with and influencing leadership to adopt a cybersecurity mindset, MorganFranklin can help an organization:
- Build or maintain a security practice throughout the overall business strategy and day-to-day operations.
- Provide access to security professionals that will offer senior managers a thorough, unbiased understanding of the organization’s security profile and how it could impact business.
Risk Assessment, Budget Planning, Security Strategy Planning
Our Advisors implement security methodologies and develop plans and programs focused on your specific business and industry.
Below is a selection of services our advisors will typically assess upon project kickoff:
- Influence committee leadership or participation
- Identify critical data and assets
- Define risk appetite and loss event scenarios
- Budget Planning
- Risk Assessment (ie email security)
- Security strategy planning
- Present findings and strategy for remediation
- Review compliance with regulations and standards
- Review managing personnel, contractors and/or vendors
- Support and guidance on the selection of cybersecurity tools
- Build security program / policy creation / incident response plan
- Security training and awareness for all staff
- Implement any additional programs as recommended (ie Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), cybersecurity Operations, Application Security, Incident Response & Risk Intelligence)
- Maintain security operations & strategies
MorganFranklin’s objective is to support businesses in building a cyber resilient strategy that will provide them a high level of protection, while also giving them the tools to identify, and the appropriate response plan to recover promptly from an incident.
The MorganFranklin Way™
MorganFranklin’s approach to cybersecurity strategy and GRC solutions allows our consultants to better protect your organization’s brand against threats of all kinds. We’ll tackle the broader issues associated with corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and corporate compliance with a simple, structured approach.
By aligning with your business objectives, you’ll reap benefits such as:
- Improved decision-making
- Optimal IT investments
- Reduced fragmentation with the elimination of silos
You may have a thorough understanding of the need for a GRC strategy, but you may not have the team or resources to implement internally. MorganFranklin can connect you with one of our GRC experts to create a business-aligned strategy that improves your GRC and overarching cyber security decision-making abilities. From security strategy, planning, budgeting and delivery, our consultants have a strong background in IT leadership and organization design. Whether you need part-time, interim or fully outsourced help, MorganFranklin is your trusted source to define and implement an effective GRC strategy.