CYBER POLICY & FRAMEWORK DEVELOPMENT
Structures Applied to Help Understand, Prevent, and Recover from Disruptions
Structure and Flexibility Without Sacrificing Efficiency
Leveraging a control framework to facilitate an organization’s business-aligned security program provides structure and flexibility without sacrificing efficiency. MorganFranklin strives to work with organizations to create healthy security programs that have a comprehensive understanding of critical business operations, where the business is going, and it’s overall IT methodology.
An information security framework is a defined structure of processes used to determine policies and procedures in order to establish and maintain appropriate information security controls. Essentially a blueprint for building an information security program, the framework will manage risk and reduce vulnerabilities, allocate resources efficiently, and protect valuable assets all while defining and prioritizing tasks required to improve security posture over time within an organization.
MorganFranklin’s expert security team will apply the industry framework (NIST CSF, FFIEC CAT, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NY Dept of FS, HIPAA, and HITRUST) that aligns with your organization and business goals. Current policies, procedures and guidelines will be examined and implemented into the framework, gaps will be identified and strategically filled, and once the framework and corresponding components are well-established, regular policy audits will be performed for continuous compliance and improvement.
Information Security Framework Services
- Framework selection that aligns with business objectives
- Examine and prioritize security controls within framework
- Identify which security controls to deploy at high maturity
- Strategically decide which controls will remain immature
- Outline and determine risk management – consider cost, risk and consequence
- Advise and develop policies and procedures related to specific threats and risks
- Develop outline of recommended security program, solutions and next steps
- Audit and maintain framework and policies once well-established
- Deliver results and next steps in a board-ready presentation