CONCUR EXPERTS, PROVIDING ASSISTANCE FROM STRATEGY TO IMPLEMENTATION
An expense management solution (EMS) allows companies to automate manual processes, integrate expenses with ERP systems, facilitates the enforcement of expense policy, and introduce approval and oversight controls. Without an expense management system, companies often find themselves gathered support through manual processes, struggling to reconciling expenses, wasting time tracking down unsubmitted expenses, lacking enough corporate cards expense oversight, and unable to report on expenses beyond what was provided in financial statements.
Concur allows the finance and accounting team to maximize their visibility and improve process efficiencies. As your business partner, MorganFranklin will engage with Concur to deliver a tailored implementation of the system, which will allow companies to effectively manage employee expenses.
Plan & Design
We work with Concur to architect, configure, and implement your solution to meet your business needs. MorganFranklin guides clients through the process by providing project and change management, process redesign, integration, and product expertise.
Build & Test
We maximize the return on your technology investment by addressing existing pain points and design gaps within your current state expense processes. We embed best practices in your operations to promote process efficiencies.
Train & Support
Our responsive support team provides communication plans, regular ongoing maintenance, preparation for new releases, ad-hoc issue resolution, and other assistance to help you manage your new T&E solution.
Why MorganFranklin Consulting
- Extensive technical accounting, business process, and controls expertise
- Certified professionals
- Dedicated project manager and solution architect for your project
- Flexible delivery model, on-site and remote delivery
- Specialized industry experience in technology and software, SaaS, financial services, biotech, and consumer products
- Experience integrating Concur with companies’ technology infrastructure, including ERP and HR systems
They’re intellectually curious and honest. And they’re self-effacing. Just the kind of people everyone likes to work with.
-Forbes, June 13, 2016
MorganFranklin guides companies through the selection and implementation of Concur. This includes:
- Gathering system requirements and evaluating if Concur will meet company’s expense management and budgetary needs
- Designing an implementation strategy that considers company’s technology landscape
- Working with Concur to implement system, integrate with the company’s system architecture, integrate with the corporate credit card, and build reporting requirements
- Facilitating user acceptance testing
- Crafting strategy to for communication and train personnel.
- Providing post-live support and assistance