Rob Franklin served in various C-level roles after co-founding MorganFranklin Consulting in 1998. Over the course of 15 years, he served as President of National Security Solutions, President of Public Services, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Operations Officer, and he was responsible for shaping the strategic direction of the company's services, solutions, and growth initiatives. In May 2013, Rob transitioned from his executive role to become an active director and advisor at MorganFranklin. In this role, he provides vision and direction to expand market share, drive continuous operational efficiency, and improve quality. Rob's areas of expertise include new venture startup, executive management, strategic planning, business process management, and business development.
Prior to forming MorganFranklin, Rob served as Senior Project Engineer at the Naval Air Warfare Center's Special Communications Requirement Branch. In this capacity, he managed multimillion-dollar program budgets, schedules, and performance metrics for the delivery of advanced Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) programs.
"When working with MorganFranklin Consulting, clients should experience an environment of collaboration, honesty, transparency, and accountability. They should feel as though MorganFranklin is their partner and know that the work is as important and critical to the consultants as it is to them. Because MorganFranklin takes on clients' issues as if they were its own, the recommended solutions are the result of a multidisciplinary perspective that carefully considers the interrelationships of each client's unique business processes, technology architectures, and budgetary constraints."
Memberships & Activities
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce (FCCC), Board Member & Executive Committee Member
- FCCC Entrepreneurship Council, Co-Chair, 2013 – 2014
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), Volunteer
- American Heart Association (AHA), Volunteer
- AHA Greater Washington Region DC Heart Ball, Deputy Chair, 2014
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), Volunteer
- Wounded Warrior Project (WWP), Volunteer
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering, Widener University
- Master of Business Administration, Florida Institute of Technology