About the WI
In 2008, MorganFranklin Consulting founded the Women’s Initiative with the vision to create a strong base of connected women leaders within the organization and the community. The program provides an effective avenue for the mentoring, development, and advancement of professional women.
Through educational forums, networking events, and community involvement, the Women’s Initiative cultivates the success that we desire for all MorganFranklin team members.
The Women’s Initiative hosted the inaugural MFC Talks series, bringing together women executives from around the Washington, D.C. area to network and listen to a group of dynamic female speakers about how passion, purpose, and adventure have been present throughout their life and careers (May 2016).
The Women’s Initiative organized a special breakfast presentation and professional development opportunity for internal employees about how to identify “The Best You” through goal setting, achieving your best accomplishments, and always aiming for improvement (February 2016).
"I find the Women’s Initiative to be a unique opportunity that brings seasoned women leaders together to discuss professional development as well as share personal stories and network. In addition to connecting our team with our clients, the Women’s Initiative connects industry professionals with each other in meaningful ways."
—Director, MorganFranklin Consulting
The diversity of women in our network is vast and includes leaders from the federal service, mortgage, banking, telecommunications, consumer products, finance, and technology industries. Members regularly participate in networking events, educational forums, and community involvement.
Organizations Supported by the WI
- Falls Church-McLean Children's Center
- Knock Out Abuse Against Women
- The Arlington-Alexandria Coalition for the Homeless
- The Salvation Army
- The Women's Center
WI Executive Leadership Committee
- Barbara Ard, Managing Director
- Ashley Baquié, Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
- Whitney Book, Manager
- Aditi Charnoubi, Senior Manager
- Jocelyn Chase, Senior HR Manager
- Claudia Crisalli, Director
- Julia Duqette, Director
- Kathryn Falconi, Senior Marketing Manager
- Marin Galvin, Senior Consultant
- Amy Hover, Managing Director & Risk & Compliance Leader
- Emily Latimer, Senior Manager
- Jeannie Martinez, Director
- Dee Mirando-Gould, Executive Director
- Wendy Morris, Director
- Shontrese Smith, Senior Manager