NETSUITE CONSULTING SERVICES
Planning and Budgeting
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting enables organizations of all sizes to quickly adopt a world-class planning and budgeting application offering market-leading functionality across lines of businesses.
MorganFranklin Consulting helps organizations address numerous value-creating opportunities while tackling the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining Oracle, NetSuite and EPM investments. Whether implementing a new cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud solution, we help organizations maximize their technology investments.
By assisting organizations with implementing NetSuite Planning and Budgeting, MorganFranklin’s team of solution architects, finance and accounting experts can alleviate manual efforts when communicating financial forecasts, collect accurate data, and connect siloed business processes to be incorporated in a typical planning and budgeting cycles. Our solution architects collaborating with our experienced crossed functional, seasoned subject matter experts help facilitate company-wide and departmental planning from one collaborative solution for business of all sizes and industries to a much more stable and scalable solution.
Why MorganFranklin Consulting
- Experienced NetSuite solution architects and developers
- In addition to system expertise we can provide FP&A professionals to advise on forecast model drivers and defining the planning process
- Extensive background finance, technical accounting, business process, and technology
- Dedicated project managers with wide-range of industry experience
- Flexible delivery model, including both onsite and remote delivery
- Ability to scale up or down quickly
What to expect
- Strategic advisor to define future state architecture and integration requirements
- Functional consultants to design and configure the application
- Dedicated Project Manager to develop and manage joint implementation team and meet agreed-upon deadlines
- Functional and technical advisors to support user acceptance testing and data conversion
- Go-live support
- Post go-live roadmap, maintenance and support strategy following implementation
MorganFranklin is a NetSuite Alliance Partner.
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Features
Planning and Budgeting Starter Edition
Planning and Budgeting Starter Edition is implemented following our tried and tested activation process, a rapid implementation method that better enables your business and end users on a shorter timeline.
- Financial Reporting
- Variance Analysis & Reporting
- Trended Revenue/COGS Planning
- Trended OpEx Planning
- Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition
Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition is intended to provide a holistic planning and budgeting solution that is primarily developed for your specific industry. While already being a comprehensive offering tailored toward your industry, this edition of Planning and Budgeting also allows for moderate customization to your business and acts as a springboard to accelerate future growth.
Delivery Motion and Speed: Scoping Required
Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition is implemented by expert NetSuite Services consultants. Your dedicated implementation team will align all solution customizations and timelines, and will devote themselves to warrant an on-schedule implementation.
- Governance & Support Optimization
- Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps
- Strategic Roadmap Assessments
- Technology Evaluation
- Modern Best Practices
- Packaged Rapid Implementation Solutions
- SaaS On-Premise Solutions
- Business Process Optimization
- Application Management
- System Administration
- Post-Production Support
Our Services Beyond Implementation
MorganFranklin’s depth of services extends well beyond just technology implementation. We ensure our clients have a platform that delivers quality and efficiency throughout the enterprise.