MorganFranklin/Vaco is a Platinum BlackLine Partner
Increasing demands, changing regulations and rapidly evolving technologies are driving organizations to reevaluate their finance functions and processes. This need is felt nowhere more than the controllership function, primarily in relation to the financial close, reporting and consolidation, and enhanced financial control and automation. Together with Vaco and BlackLine, MorganFranklin can help finance leaders combat these demands and help transform their record-to report process.
Our Services Beyond Implementation
MorganFranklin has a depth of services that extend well beyond just BlackLine implementation. We make sure that clients have a platform that is as effective as possible in delivering quality and efficiency throughout the enterprise.
Finance Transformation, Accounting, and Risk
Business and Technology Transformation
Enterprise & Cloud Applications
Data & Analytics
Private Equity Services
Strategy, Governance, Risk & Compliance
Identity & Access Management
- 200+ Implementations by group
- 5+ year relationship with BlackLine
- Platinum partner
- Implementations for numerous Fortune 100 and other major companies
- Thought leader and product development with BlackLine
- Full suite implementation and optimization capability
- Team averages over 20 years in the industry, and more than 10 years in global consulting firms
- Premier ERP solutions provider for integrating finance transformation solutions.
- Expertise in current and emerging technologies and analytics.
- Talented pool of finance and strategy SMEs and technical resources.
- Certified risk and advisory professionals, including certified BlackLine professionals.
Vaco/MorganFranklin is a Platinum Partner
BlackLine is a provider of cloud-based solutions that transform finance, accounting and tax. BlackLine solutions automate, centralize and streamline financial close operations, intercompany accounting processes and other key processes for large and midsize organizations. They are designed to complement virtually all ERP and other financial systems including SAP, Oracle and NetSuite.