MorganFranklin Consulting is an international services firm that delivers business consulting and technology solutions to public companies, fast-growing private companies, and government clients.
Becoming a data-driven organization yields numerous benefits—but it doesn’t happen overnight. The journey to building a “data analytics hub” begins with three steps:
1. Assess Capabilities
- Examine tools, technology, information, and data management across business units and functional areas.
- Identify pockets of expertise.
- Baseline organizational capabilities against a Data Analytics Maturity Model.
2. Close Gaps to Deliver Results
- Document gaps between capabilities and strategy and group them into implementable initiatives.
- Start delivering quick wins.
- Outline initiatives, including project charters, and prioritize them based on business value, return on investment (ROI), and other factors.
3. Plan for Continuous Improvement
- Implement analytics initiatives.
- Consider an agile implementation approach to quickly deliver results and allow for benefits realization.
- Be aware and take advantage of analytics advancements and opportunities for additional value.
How can you transform your business into a data-driven organization? For more information about how MorganFranklin can assist your company, visit our Data & Analytics services page.