The addition of cloud computing, networks and applications, along with the exponential growth of endpoints within companies’ systems have completely turned traditional perimeter defense strategies upside down. What once had a straightforward approach to protecting the organization’s data, such as a firewall, has turned into a complicated mesh of risk and vulnerability, which now requires a layered and complementary set of controls and tools. Perimeter defense alone is no longer enough to protect against sophisticated threats, but it is still a piece of an organization’s overall cybersecurity strategy that needs to be continually assessed, tested, updated and maintained.
MorganFranklin takes a realistic approach to building and implementing modern perimeter defenses that include:
- An audit of the current firewall management and network perimeter appliances, followed by recommendations and delivered improvements
- SD-WAN and Zero Trust Implementation
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP integration)
- Endpoint security (AV/NGAV/EDR) recommendations and implementation
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS) and demilitarized zones (DMZ)
- DMZ & Honeypot integration
Whether it’s a team of industry experts to help find the perimeter defense that will best fit the needs of an organization or advisors required to strategize, build, implement, and oversee a perimeter defense security model, MorganFranklin is a trusted resource for cybersecurity operations, service and execution. We’ll provide the resources and insight needed to ensure systems and critical assets are protected from potential threats.
With efficiently designed cybersecurity operations running, an organization can be better protected from cyber threats — and more importantly, ready to mitigate them if they occur.