Explore New Opportunities
Join our winning team of professionals delivering subject matter expertise to premier commercial and government clients. Learn what it's like to be part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
"The quality and character of the people at MorganFranklin are reflected in the organization. It's creative, adaptive, nimble, innovative, and responsive. Our culture defines us. It's what we're about, it's why clients like us, and it's why consultants join and grow with us."
C.E. Andrews, CEO, MorganFranklin Consulting
Recruiting Office Hours
Connect 1:1 with a member of the MorganFranklin Recruiting team during our weekly office hours. Chat online from the convenience of your desktop or smartphone to learn more about our firm and current career opportunities.
Tuesdays: 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT
Wednesdays: 10:00am - 11:00am EDT
Thursdays: 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT
Own Your Career
If you are someone who combines confidence with humility, blends technical expertise with creative problem solving, and embraces diverse perspectives, we want to meet you.
What's a career like at MorganFranklin Consulting?
One word: Opportunity
- Think like an owner—because we are all owners of our 100% employee-owned firm
- Be an active voice in growing the business—not limited by job title
- Play a key role on diverse global accounts and government contracts
- Design a tailored career path that aligns with your unique goals
- Propel your career forward at your own pace
- Work on a variety of projects—with no barriers between solution lines
- Become a thought leader and trusted voice in the marketplace
- Earn performance bonuses when you go above and beyond
- Share in the firm's financial success when you are instrumental in growing the business
- Enjoy big company benefits combined with the personal touch of a smaller firm
- Make an impact in an entrepreneurial culture
- Don't sacrifice the things that are important to you outside of work
- Support community and charitable causes that have personal meaning
- Hone your professional skills through continued education, training, and certifications
- Combine technical capabilities with a consultative approach to client service
- Collaborate with seasoned professionals with backgrounds in government, Big Four accounting, and global consulting
Big Capabilities, Local Roots
Headquartered in McLean, VA, with a Southeast Regional Office in Atlanta, MorganFranklin Consulting supports clients from a wide range of industries across the nation. As our business grows, so does our national presence. Our management consultants deliver solutions to premier clients throughout the mid-Atlantic and in cities across the United States.
Sign Up for Careers Alerts
MorganFranklin Consulting regularly sends out email communications regarding career opportunities. Please fill out the form below to subscribe. You can opt out at any time.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MorganFranklin, please call 703.564.7525 or email RecruitingCoordinator@morganfranklin.com.
MorganFranklin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, physical impairment, political affiliation, marital status, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Immigration sponsorship is not available at MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC, except in extraordinary circumstances.