MorganFranklin helps government agencies keep projects on track. We develop and implement organizational standards for program management that align limited resources to projects with the highest returns. Our program management office (PMO) framework is based on the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and integrates general project management disciplines with specific life cycle steps. But one size does not fit all. Flexibility is needed in order to meet the unique requirements and environment of each agency or program.
Staying focused on the connection between project management and program success is also important. At each project milestone, we verify that strategic objectives have been met. We also establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards that show the entire picture of program execution and the linkage of budgets, spending, performance, and strategic objectives.
The combination of an industry-proven framework, flexible approach, and alignment with strategic objectives results in timely and meaningful deliverables, high-quality work products, improved communication and understanding, and on-time and on-budget completion of tasks.
- PMO design
- Project planning and control
- Systematic project and program prioritization
- Performance, risk, and issue management
- Scheduling and project administration
- Financial and budget management
- Change management
- Program analysis to identify high-impact and high-benefit projects
- Program governance, policy, and procedure development
- Third-party oversight to provide additional quality assurance and controls
- Post-project metric tracking
Impact & Value
- Respond to current and future agency needs
- Efficiently apply and manage appropriate resources
- Detect potential issues early for timely resolution
- Ensure consistency and standardization of industry best practices and processes
- Manage multiple teams concurrently
How to Embrace Change and Drive Value
3 Strategies for Making KPIs Lead Complex Change and Boost Performance
Overcoming Obstacles to Embrace Change
Submit a request for proposal.