MorganFranklin works with clients to plan and implement sustainable finance transformation programs that generate quick wins and lasting value. We have experience across all components of finance transformation, from assessment and planning to implementation. We start with industry-leading best practices and tailor our services to align with each company's unique situation. To deliver the most value to our clients, we combine project management and finance functional expertise with technical accounting, business intelligence (BI) and data management, IT architecture and strategy, process improvement, and organization design skills. We also provide expertise in change management and training to facilitate the adoption of new processes, systems, and tools.
Our finance transformation model combines transformation roadmaps, performance measures, leading practices, data management solutions, IT architecture strategies, and effective program management offices (PMOs) to drive change and deliver lasting benefits.
- Assess existing operations and gather requirements for future-state finance operating model and vision across organization design/capabilities, process, information management, and technology
- Monitor project interdependencies to ensure on-time delivery
- Create finance transformation roadmaps to align strategic objectives and stakeholder expectations
- Fully define key performance measures and practical mechanisms to monitor actual performance
- Align strategy and approach to financial systems, data management, and reporting
- Execute robust change management plans to support adoption and delivery
- Build understanding of business requirements, risks, and complexities
Impact & Value
- Reduce costs and shorten close cycle
- Achieve greater efficiencies across finance operations
- Align daily finance and accounting operations to strategic objectives
- Eliminate redundant tasks and reduce manual activities
- Measure success with KPIs
- Improve quality, accuracy, and timeliness of financial information
- Focus on value-added analytics to inform business decisions
- Improve internal controls
- Increase competitive positioning
- Assign limited resources to projects with highest returns
How to Manage Growth Amid Complex Change
Ensuring Loss of Resources Does Not Equal Loss of Knowledge
How to Embrace Change and Drive Value
Submit a request for proposal.