MorganFranklin helps organizations optimize existing processes and design new ones related to finance transformation, merger integration and consolidation, new compliance and regulatory requirements, international expansion, and IPO readiness. We also help companies build business cases for change, assess organizational readiness, and lead projects from assessment to implementation.
Our disciplined approach leverages Lean Six Sigma, total quality management (TQM), Balanced Scorecard, data quality management, project management, and other methodologies to help IT, finance, and operations departments eliminate unnecessary or redundant activities, streamline processes, and reduce complexity. We always focus on aligning desired process improvements with the optimal use of people and technology. Without this focus, process changes are unsustainable.
- Operational Assessment: Assess performance management components at process, functional, or enterprise level and evaluate linkage to corporate goals and objectives.
- Process Improvement and Re-engineering: Design, refine, and implement new financial, operations, and IT processes, including modeling, monitoring, and continuous improvement.
- Organizational Alignment: Assess readiness to embrace and maintain business transformation initiatives and support delivery against those goals.
- Roadmaps: Provide common vision for new operating models and determine management expectations for how quickly maturity can be reached.
- Shared Services: Design or enhance shared services capabilities in order to maximize efficiencies and deliver more value across departments.
Impact & Value
- Boost operational efficiency and maximize value of existing resources
- Reduce cost of complex processes
- Improve customer experience
- Streamline inefficient processes
- Develop clear vision to support management
- Allow management to focus on most important tasks
- Foster culture of continuous improvement and sustainability
How to Manage Growth Amid Complex Change
Submit a request for proposal.