We offer full life cycle BI and data management solutions that help agencies maximize value from their investments. We also improve data quality and the processes that BI solutions rely on. We frequently re-engineer processes and resolve data issues that impact availability and accuracy, integration and extraction, security, controls and compliance, governance, usability, and standardization. Our BI and data management capabilities can be used to highlight risks and outcomes, integrate budget and performance data, demonstrate transparency, and support governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) initiatives.
For some agencies, implementing new technology is not the answer. Instead, simplification and standardization of existing BI efforts is required. This may include simplifying data-gathering processes, implementing stronger data quality standards, standardizing tools, or providing training.
Our broad range of expertise is unique among our competitors. Our professionals have experience with numerous BI and data management products, but they are more than tool specialists. We bring expertise in business process re-engineering, performance management, program and project management, risk management, internal controls, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Data strategy and architecture
- Data governance and standards
- Data quality and cleansing
- Master data management
- BI strategy and architecture
- Performance management
- Business process re-engineering
- Dashboard reporting and predictive analytics
- Multi-system data integration and synchronization
- Customer and operational information management
Impact & Value
- Improve speed and accuracy of compliance reporting
- Measure success with project management KPIs
- Enhance performance tracking
- Identify early warning signals sooner
- Increase customer satisfaction and segmentation
- Integrate core and non-core functions for a complete view
- Provide better public information, services, and programs for communities and citizens
- Boost operational efficiency and lower cost of service delivery
- Improve information sharing and collaboration with partners and customers
- Effectively manage budgets to enhance financial accountability
3 Strategies for Making KPIs Lead Complex Change and Boost Performance
Predictions for Regulatory & Technological Changes
The Future State Starts Now
Taking the Pulse of the Oracle ERP User Community
Submit a request for proposal.