We offer full life cycle BI and data management solutions that help organizations maximize value from their investments. We also improve data quality and the processes that BI solutions rely on. We frequently re-engineer processes and resolve data issues associated with availability and accuracy, integration and extraction, security, controls and compliance, governance, usability, and standardization. We have worked with clients to implement BI solutions that streamline financial reporting processes, improve financial planning and analysis (FP&A), and integrate core and non-core functions.
For many of our clients, selection and implementation of new technology is not the answer. Instead, we focus on simplification and standardization of existing BI efforts. This may include simplifying data-gathering processes, implementing stronger data quality standards, or standardizing tools and training.
Our broad range of expertise is unique among our competitors. Our professionals have experience with numerous BI and data management products, but they are more than tool specialists. We bring expertise in business process re-engineering, performance management, key performance indicators (KPIs), and project management. We also work well with all stakeholders and have experience advising clients in functional areas including finance and accounting, sales and marketing, HR, procurement, and supply chain.
- Data strategy and architecture
- Data governance and standards
- Data quality and cleansing
- Master data management
- BI strategy and architecture
- Performance management
- Business process optimization
- Dashboard reporting and predictive analytics
- Multi-system data integration and synchronization
- Customer and operational information management
Impact & Value
- Improve speed and accuracy of compliance reporting
- Measure success with project management KPIs
- Identify early warning signals sooner
- Reduce financial write-offs with better data integration
- Improve customer satisfaction and segmentation
- Optimize investments in research and development (R&D) and marketing
- Enhance organizational performance tracking
- Identify profitability drivers
- Integrate core and non-core functions for a complete view
- Reduce burden on IT and increase productivity
3 Strategies for Making KPIs Lead Complex Change and Boost Performance
Predictions for Regulatory & Technological Changes
The Future State Starts Now
How to Manage Growth Amid Complex Change
Taking the Pulse of the Oracle ERP User Community
Submit a request for proposal.