MorganFranklin is a strategy and execution-focused business consulting firm and professional advisor. We provide strategic thinking and hands-on support to help clients manage growth and maximize performance. Our solutions always consider the key connections between finance and accounting, operations, technology, and risk—connections that are critical to success. Clients say that our responsiveness, flexible style, and fast access to proven professionals make us an invaluable business partner and advisor.
Accounting & Transaction Services—We help CFOs and their teams anticipate and respond to accounting complexities, increased financial reporting, and transaction-related demands.
Strategy, Finance & Operations—We help finance and operations teams play a more prominent and proactive role as enablers of enterprise strategy.
Risk & Compliance—We help clients manage and comply with regulatory mandates that can impede growth and impact mission or program success.
Information Management & Technology—We help CIOs and CFOs work together to architect and implement integrated technology and data strategies that enable scalable growth and mission success.
- Founded in 1998
- Headquartered in the Washington, D.C., area
- European headquarters established in London in 2007
- National presence and international reach
- Diverse full-time workforce comprised of industry, global consulting, Big Four, former military, and government professionals
- Technical excellence: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, MCSE, RCDD, PMP, CGFM, CDFM, MBA, Ph.D.
- Unique blend of industry and government clients
- Industry recognition as a top consulting firm in the U.S.
- Recognized for industry-leading workplace best practices
- Broad range of prime contracts
MorganFranklin Consulting is the brand name referring to the global organization of MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC and MorganFranklin Limited, a UK subsidiary serving as the EMEA headquarters of MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC.