MorganFranklin helps government agencies develop and sustain high-performance A-123 compliance programs. Our A-123 InvigoratedTM approach enables agencies to get more value from their efforts. It also helps reduce costs by employing a variety of strategies including insourcing, process re-engineering, and use of automated and continuous controls monitoring technology. Working collaboratively, we help clients:
- Apply a risk-based approach to compliance that reduces overall costs and level of effort.
- Standardize and enhance processes and systems by embedding internal controls.
- Redefine and re-examine existing controls and place greater emphasis on documentation, testing, and continuous monitoring.
- Leverage existing efforts to obtain more timely and accurate performance data to help executives make better decisions and identify opportunities to run programs more effectively.
- Provide comprehensive OMB A-123 compliance support
- Apply process re-engineering expertise to streamline compliance efforts
- Leverage existing monitoring efforts to eliminate redundancies
- Develop and implement appropriate, cost-effective, results-oriented management controls
- Apply a risk-based approach for control assessments
- Implement risk frameworks and monitoring tools
- Develop business process controls maturity models and roadmaps
- Utilize technology and tools to drive automated monitoring and testing of internal controls
Impact & Value
- Increase accountability and credibility
- Reduce cost of A-123 compliance
- Streamline compliance requirement efforts
- Improve overall agency program efficiency and effectiveness
- Obtain relevant financial data faster to make better decisions
- Identify and mitigate fraud, waste, and abuse
- Improve auditability
Taking the Pulse of Compliance Efforts
Top 10 Things Agencies Need to Know About Do Not Pay
Submit a request for proposal.