MorganFranklin is the industry leader in legal entity management (LEM) and global entity controls consulting. We bring global expertise in accounting, finance, risk management, ERP systems, and project management to reduce the risk of legal entity reporting breakdowns that stem from ineffective processes, poor data, weak controls, and inadequate systems. We also help clients reduce compliance and administrative costs by identifying opportunities and implementing plans to streamline or eliminate legal entity transactions that no longer add value.
With MorganFranklin's help, one client reduced its legal structure from more than 400 entities to just 50 over a two-year period.
We understand the internal complexity that surrounds managing legal entities, and we have been called the "unifying voice" that brings stakeholders together to address LEM challenges. We have advised clients in industries including energy, telecommunications, and financial services.
- Legal entity simplification and rationalization
- Legal entity record management best practices and process design
- Business case development to support rationalization efforts
- Preparation of parent and subsidiary financial statements
- Merger and liquidation transaction support
- Post-acquisition entity integration and support
- Intercompany transaction processes and trading model support
- Forensic review of legal entity books and records
- Establishment of separate legal entity records
- Statutory reporting support
- ERP system configuration and modification
- Project management of global legal entity control initiatives
Impact & Value
- Lower compliance and processing costs
- Reduce manual efforts that distract resources from strategic initiatives
- Decrease uncertainty over legal entity responsibilities and obligations
- Expedite ongoing regulatory, tax, and statutory filings
- Automate recurring transactions to increase efficiency
- Ensure appropriate treatment of rationalization transactions
- Protect reputation and brand by eliminating missed deadlines, penalties, and fines
- Lower risk profile by eliminating unneeded entities
Transparency & Governance for Complex Legal Entities
The Future State Starts Now
What Every Company Needs to Know Before Ringing the Bell
Submit a request for proposal.