MorganFranklin helps clients resolve difficult accounting issues and eliminate day-to-day finance and accounting constraints. We are called upon during periods of rapid growth when existing teams need help due to acquisition activity, international expansion, or equity transactions. We also support clients during periods of change caused by bankruptcy, untimely turnover, large-scale restatement, or SEC filing delinquency.
We have been labeled the go-to firm in the national capital region when a company is experiencing a breakdown, needs to improve the quality of underlying financial schedules, or is facing a spike in compliance requirements relative to current resources.
Our team of former Big Four accountants, CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, and financial managers has significant experience resolving accounting and reporting issues, implementing accounting policy, and preparing for external audits. We also help clients implement new accounting rules, make system changes, improve data quality, and train staff. Our consultants can be utilized on an as-needed or project basis. Most importantly, they are flexible and adapt to different environments in order to get things done quickly.
- External audit planning and schedule preparation
- Technical accounting support and research
- Hands-on support implementing new accounting rules
- Period-end reviews and reconciliations
- Data manipulation and account analysis
- Journal entry preparation adjustments
- Auditor communications and liaising
- Audit committee reporting
- Analysis of complex revenue recognition transactions and policies
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) due diligence and planning
- IFRS and XBRL conversion support
Impact & Value
- Speed audit preparation time
- Reduce external audit fees
- Free up time to focus on strategy
- Fill critical resource voids
- Prevent staff burnout
- Achieve tight reporting deadlines
- Improve auditor relationships
- Prevent independence conflicts
What Every Company Needs to Know Before Ringing the Bell
Transparency & Governance for Complex Legal Entities
Submit a request for proposal.