MorganFranklin helps organizations optimize existing processes and develop new operational roadmaps for finance transformation, merger integration and consolidation, compliance and regulatory requirements adoption, international expansion, and IPO readiness. We help companies build business cases for change, assess organizational readiness, and lead projects from assessment to implementation.
Operations optimization is not about doing the most work for the cheapest price. Rather, it hinges on having the right capabilities in place to meet the needs of the organization today and in the future.
Our disciplined approach engages the industry best practices of Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), Balanced Scorecard, Data Quality Management, and Project Management. We assist IT, finance, and operations departments in eliminating redundant activities, streamlining processes, and reducing complexity. We also understand the importance of sustainable process change, so we pursue optimal use of people and technology to align desired improvements with current processes and systems.
- Operational Assessment: Assess performance management components at process, functional, or enterprise levels and evaluate linkage to corporate goals and objectives
- Process Improvement and Re-engineering: Design, refine, and implement new financial, operations, and IT processes, including modeling, monitoring, and continuous improvement
- Organizational Alignment: Assess readiness to embrace and maintain business transformation initiatives
- Roadmaps: Define common vision for new operating models and determine management expectations
- Shared Services: Design or enhance shared services capabilities to maximize efficiencies and increase value across departments
- Business Case: Provide an understanding of cost and ROI from implementing operational optimization and shared services
Impact & Value
- Boost operational efficiency
- Maximize value of existing resources
- Streamline inefficient processes and reduce costs
- Improve customer experience
- Support management by developing a clear vision
- Free up time for management to focus on critical tasks
- Foster culture of continuous improvement and sustainability