MorganFranklin maximizes the potential of new or underperforming ERP systems with flexible solutions that withstand changing operational strategy and unlock the value of underutilized functionality. We help organizations reduce errors, eliminate manual workarounds, and minimize the high cost of ownership associated with application support and development.
Our project management, change management, functional, and technical specialists provide expertise in Oracle Cloud ERP / HCM / Planning, Budgeting and Financial Management / Customer Experience as well as NetSuite, PeopleSoft, and E-Business Suite. We bring broad industry knowledge and apply a holistic approach to ERP selection, implementation, optimization, and maintenance that realizes the critical linkage of people, process, and technology.
MorganFranklin Oracle® Cloud Services & Solutions
As an Oracle Platinum Level Partner, MorganFranklin Consulting helps organizations quickly and cost-effectively address numerous value-creating opportunities while tackling the challenges that come with implementing, optimizing, and maintaining cloud investments. Whether implementing an Oracle Cloud solution or enhancing and extending an existing cloud environment, we help organizations get the most out of technology investments. Download the MorganFranklin Oracle® Cloud Services & Solutions One-Pager.
- ERP implementation, upgrades, enhancement, and maintenance solutions
- ERP package selection, configuration, and business alignment
- Assessment of ERP customizations, underutilized features, and unarchived data
- Process design and re-engineering
- Communication and change management plans
- Program and project management
- Business case development and business requirements analysis
- Data quality, cleansing, and scrubbing
- Post-merger ERP consolidation strategies
- Information and data governance
- ERP application controls design
Impact & Value
- Optimize ERP investments
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Enhance performance by aligning ERP with operational and mission objectives
- Assess existing capabilities and value-add opportunities
- Boost efficiency and reduce errors by activating unused functionality
- Identify new features that deliver lasting value
- Limit business disruptions and process errors
- Adapt to shifting requirements
- Simplify system maintenance
- Automate manual processes
First-ever in-depth research paper on the DATA Act
How to Maximize Your Investment
Maximize Business Value Through IT
Leveraging a Shared Services Model to Unlock Big Data
Submit a request for proposal.