Amy Hover provides practical solutions to clients' complex challenges by connecting MorganFranklin's full suite of solution offerings to achieve strategic objectives related to top-line growth initiatives, operational efficiencies, and cost reduction. She is a dynamic leader and communicator who understands the link between financial results, forecasting, business risks, strategies, and opportunities.
Amy has deep experience leading complex, global projects at some of the world's largest names, and she embraces a responsive, hands-on, collaborative style to motivate teams and clients to improve performance and identify operational and financial opportunities. Her leadership and client support role includes helping companies assess the impact and develop a clear roadmap for adoption of the new revenue recognition Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09 issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) in May 2014.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Amy served for more than 19 years in various positions at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in Washington, D.C., and Portland, Oregon. Admitted to the partnership in 2009, she served international and domestic public, private-equity-owned, and private clients, most recently serving as a Pacific Northwest (PNW) Retail & Consumer (R&C) Assurance Partner as well as an Assurance Partner in PwC's Sustainable Business Solutions (SBS) practice.
"Client service is rooted in the ability to listen to multifaceted issues and collaborate with stakeholders to allow for innovation and ultimately a clear path forward. I firmly believe that exceptional client service is grounded in trust, integrity, and family. It requires a caring nature, passionate drive, enthusiasm, teaming, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to meet your clients' objectives and exceed their expectations."
- Strategy, Finance & Operations
- Revenue Recognition
- Internal Controls & SOX Readiness
- U.S. GAAP & SEC Financial Reporting
- IPO Readiness
- Internal & External Quality Assurance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Process & Internal Control Optimization
- Consumer Products
- Professional Services
- Higher Education
Memberships & Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- MorganFranklin Women’s Initiative, Executive Leadership Committee Member
- Friends of the Children, National Board Member & Audit Committee Chair
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Oregon/SW Washington Chapter, Past Board of Directors Member
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration, University of Richmond
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Maryland, Virginia, New York & Oregon