Phone: 703.564.7525 x2194
Scott Rottmann leverages expertise in global finance transformation to help clients drive value through the finance function. Through process and technology improvement, he helps companies streamline access to critical information needed to improve decision making. Scott is a nationally recognized expert in finance transformation and performance management with more than 18 years of experience leading complex, global projects at some of the world's most valuable brands. Throughout his career, Scott has helped CXOs, boards of directors, and audit committees optimize their organizations, and he has led programs and projects around the globe working with teams of all sizes. He specializes in finance transformation and its impact on companies' people, processes, and technology.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Scott served as a principal and Southeast region Finance service line leader at Deloitte. He helped one of the world's leading companies streamline its global finance operations through process and technology efficiency, and he led a global finance transformation that operated in more than 200 locations worldwide while concurrently helping to integrate the acquisition of a multibillion-dollar company. Previously, Scott served as a manager at Answerthink, Inc., and he began his career as an audit senior at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
"I love the pace and the constant change of consulting. I truly enjoy helping clients solve challenges—and those challenges are different not only week to week and day to day, but also hour to hour. Challenges and circumstances change. To be successful, you need to be flexible and to embrace constant collaboration and communication. That pace and excitement are what gets me up in the morning."
- Global Finance Transformation
- Performance Management
- Finance Information Strategy
- Finance Process Redesign
- Oracle & SAP Implementations
- Finance Shared Services & Operating Models
- Management Reporting
- Top 8 Reasons Why Transformations Fail
- Profitability in the Age of Analytics: Becoming a Data-Driven Organization
- Business Finance | Market-Proof Your KPIs
- The Evolving Formula for Sustainable CFO Success
Memberships & Activities
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) National Capitol Chapter, Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting, Ohio University
- Master of Science: Accounting & Accounting Information Systems, George Mason University