Bob Morgan co-founded MorganFranklin Consulting in 1998 and served as Chief Executive Officer of the firm before stepping down in May 2013. As CEO, Bob was responsible for directing corporate strategies and leading the company from a startup to a mature organization with global reach. He now serves as an active director and advisor at MorganFranklin, primarily focusing on developing strategies to grow and improve the company while ensuring that the team is aligned with the vision of surpassing clients' expectations and achieving workplace excellence.
Prior to forming MorganFranklin, Bob served as Program Manager at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, managing multimillion-dollar systems integration programs for the U.S. Navy, White House Communications Agency, Special Operations Forces, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Federal Bureau of Investigation. His experience encompasses the implementation of national security communication and IT systems.
"Since day one, I was motivated to create and build a world-class solutions provider—a company that surpasses the expectations of clients and employees. I focus my energy on strengthening MorganFranklin's culture—which is nationally recognized for workplace excellence, strategic investments in growth, and business improvements—and being an ambassador to clients and employees."
- The Washington Post Capital Business | Philanthropy Interwoven Into MorganFranklin From the Start
- Executive Leaders Radio | Interview with MorganFranklin Co-founder Bob Morgan
Memberships & Activities
- Greater Washington Board of Trade, Board of Directors
- Greater Washington Board of Trade Cybersecurity Task Force, Member
- Penn State College of Information Sciences and Technology (IST) Entrepreneur Program, Advisory Board Member
- Penn State Alumni Fellow, Lifelong Title, 2010
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Light the Night Walk, Leadership Team Co-Chair, 2010 – 2011
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), Volunteer
- Greater Washington Area American Heart Association (AHA), Past Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- Master of Business Administration, Florida Institute of Technology