Phone: 703.564.7525 x2289
Erik Ayers leads all aspects of marketing and communications for MorganFranklin. He brings more than 15 years of experience in professional and consulting services marketing, public relations, sales, research, and business development.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Erik held various marketing and business development positions at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he established and built relationships with some of the most promising venture-backed and high-growth companies in the country as part of the firm's national Companies with Extraordinary Potential practice. He also held marketing and business development roles at the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA), and he began his career at the Technology Policy and Assessment Center at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Early in his career, Erik earned accolades as one of the top 40 professionals and top 10 young professionals in the Washington, D.C., region.
"I'm often asked what we can do to brand the company. My response: It's not what we say it is; it's how others see us. This fact makes my job easy at MorganFranklin. In consulting, flexibility, adaptability, collaboration, and a 'will-not-fail' attitude are things you can't teach. And that's what we have to offer."
- Sales & Business Development
- Strategic Market Research & Competitive Intelligence
- Public & Media Relations
- Storytelling Science
- Issues Forecasting
- Content Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Professional Services
- Economic Development
- Government Contracting
Memberships & Activities
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA), Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Member
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Science, Public Administration & Business Administration, East Carolina University
- Master of Science: Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology