Ashley Baquié is responsible for all Human Resources (HR) efforts at MorganFranklin, including providing strategic HR guidance to the company and developing effective programs in direct support of business goals and an optimum working environment for employees. She is also responsible for the firm's Administration, Corporate Social Responsibility, Facilities, and Security departments. Ashley is a seasoned leader with more than 25 years of business experience and 18 years of experience in HR leadership roles impacting corporate performance through successful development, enhancement, and orchestration of HR processes and programs. Through skillful allocation of human resources and creative, effective programs, she leads strategic initiatives, provides collaborative team-building skills, coaches and develops talent, grows revenues, and slashes expenditures.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Ashley served as HR Director at Unisys Corporation, where she led her division in HR policies, practices, and programs. She also served for eight years as Vice President of HR and Administration at Software Performance Systems, Inc. before leading the due diligence team through a successful divestiture. In this role, Ashley helped transform the HR department into a client-oriented, high-performance service center and business partnership, and she developed a workplace that garnered coveted "Best Places to Work" awards. Previously, she served at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Business International, Inc., a consulting arm of The Economist Group.
"Keeping up with the depth and breadth of the human resources field is a fascinating challenge requiring vigilance and commitment. Every day, my team and I have the chance to positively impact the employee experience, the bottom line, and the organization as a whole. What could be more motivating than applying one's energy, expertise, and experience to daily challenges and seeing the successful results? HR is at once business and personal, and the combination is hugely rewarding."
- Human Resources Strategy & Policy
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards
- Talent Acquisition
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Professional Services
- Government Contracting
- International Trade & Development
- Publishing & Business Management
Memberships & Activities
- HR Leadership Forum (HRLF), Board of Directors
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- MorganFranklin Women's Initiative, Executive Leadership Committee Member
- MorganFranklin Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Member
- Recipient of Human Resource Leadership Awards (HRLA) of Greater Washington Leadership Award (<1,000 employees), 2011
- Finalist for HRLA Mentoring Award, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts: Russian & Soviet Studies, Minor: Spanish, Tulane University