Ashley Baquié is responsible for all Human Resources (HR) efforts at MorganFranklin, including providing strategic HR guidance to the company and developing effective programs in direct support of business goals and an optimum working environment for employees. She is also responsible for the firm's Administration, Facilities, and Security departments. Ashley is a seasoned leader with more than 25 years of business experience and 19 years of experience in HR leadership roles impacting corporate performance and the employee experience. Ashley is credited with leading strategic initiatives, providing collaborative team-building skills, coaching and developing talent, growing revenues, and slashing expenditures. She has earned industry awards for her exemplary leadership and strategic vision, and MorganFranklin has garnered numerous "best places to work" and fast-growth awards during her tenure.
Prior to joining MorganFranklin, Ashley served as Human Resources Director at Unisys Corporation and as Vice President of Human Resources and Administration at Software Performance Systems, Inc. Ashley began her HR career at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) after working in global publishing and business management with Business International, Inc., a consulting arm of The Economist Group.
"Keeping up with the depth and breadth of the human resources field is a fascinating challenge requiring vigilance and commitment. Every day, my team and I have the chance to positively impact the employee experience, the bottom line, and the organization as a whole. What could be more motivating than applying one's energy, expertise, and experience to daily challenges and seeing the successful results? HR is at once business and personal, and the combination is hugely rewarding."
- Human Resources Strategy & Policy
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards
- Talent Acquisition
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Professional Services
- Government Contracting
- International Trade & Development
- Publishing & Business Management
Memberships & Activities
- HR Leadership Forum (HRLF), Board of Directors & President
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member
- MorganFranklin Women's Initiative, Executive Leadership Committee Member
- MorganFranklin Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Member
- Recipient of Human Resource Leadership Awards (HRLA) of Greater Washington Leadership Award (<1,000 employees), 2011
- Finalist for HRLA Mentoring Award, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts: Russian & Soviet Studies, Minor: Spanish, Tulane University